From all of us at Penn's Corner, have a wonderful holiday season! We are excited about what lies ahead in 2008, and we hope you will join us for another great year of the best in fresh, local foods!
Lest anyone begin to think that we have slowed down for the winter, we are ready to announce our next CSA Yard Sale! Just in time for holiday dinners--why not serve something local? It's a great way to introduce the CSA to friends and family--and you know it will taste great! We have beef, pork, lamb; winter squash, potatoes, and apple cider; holiday wreaths; eggs and cheese; pancake mix, and tofu....
We did learn a few lesson from our first Yard Sale, so please read carefully about the changes:
1. Orders are due this Friday December 14 by noon. So don't delay, the window for ordering is short!
2. We are only delivering to two locations: EEFC/Point Breeze & Goose Creek Gardens/Oakdale. Hopefully we'll be able to add more locations in the future.
3. Pickup times are as follows: EEFC/Point Breeze = 4-630pm on Wednesday December 19; Goose Creek/Oakdale = all day Thursday December 20.
4. Please bring a check along for payment when you pickup your order. You can only place an order if we've received all outstanding payments from previous Yard Sale.
5. Due to winter weather possibilities, we reserve the right to postpone or cancel Yard Sale deliveries (we really hope this doesn't happen!).
6. You don't have to be a Penn's Corner CSA member to order. So feel free to get to know Penn's Corner products through our Yard Sale.
Thanks so much. We look forward to hearing from you.
In case you don't live in the South Hills or subscribe to the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, we wanted to make sure you have a chance to read this great article from August 9, 2007 on Penn's Corner CSA. Thanks to Darcey Garda and Jim McMahon for making it happen!