Email email@example.com if you are interested in getting on our waiting list for more lamb shares.
These lambs are 100% grassfed spring lambs from Pucker Brush Farm in Shelocta, PA and are hormone and antibiotic free. They will be about 30-40 lbs hanging weight per lamb.
- Ribs- Choose one of the following:
- rib chops (standard thickness is 1.25" but can choose otherwise)
- Loin Chops- Standard thickness is 1.25”, but can choose otherwise as long as it matches the rib chop thickness.
- Legs- Choose one from the following:
- Butterflied (rolled and tied)
- Shoulder- Choose one of the following:
- Bone-in roast
- Ground meat
- Ground meat- Usually only 2 lb of ground lamb that includes the heart, unless you opted for ground from the shoulder and neck
- Neck- Choose one of the following:
- Whole neck
- The meat is used for ground meat and the bones are cut 2” for soup bones
- Additional Bones- Available upon request. If you get everything bone-in won’t be many additional bones.
- Liver- Available upon request: about 1 lb each
- Lamb Head- comes with the share, but let me know if you'd like it not to be included
The lambs at Pucker Brush Farm in early Spring.