Penn's Corner Yard Sale Order Form, 11/13 deadline
Good day, friends of Penn's Corner CSA.
Now that our CSA season is winding down (please note that unless you signed up for the November CSA, you're CSA is now complete), we're happy to announce our November 2008 Yard Sale. Please find the order form that is attached here. Or, you can copy and paste the link:
There are a few details to keep in mind about the Yard Sale:
1. This is an a la carte sale. As a member of the CSA you are free to order produce and local foods from the Yard Sale. As a non-2008 CSA member, you are still able to purchase, however, there is a $5.00 delivery fee. We reserve the right to require a $20 minimum order for delivery.
2. Our order deadline is 9AM next Thursday, 11/13/08 (7 days from now).
3. Please follow the link to the Exel file and fill out the attached order form (including your name, email, phone, and pickup location requested). Email the Excel file back to us at [email protected] Feel free to make any clarifying remarks about your order either on the sheet or in your email.
4. Our Yard Sale delivery day is Friday 11/21/08 (please note that this is different than the date we first advertised. Plesae make sure you have the correct date). Most locations will be available from mid-afternoon on. Remember, if you ordered meat, it will arrive fresh, not frozen. Please be prompt to pick it up! Your order will be labeled at the pickup site. Depending on the size of your order, you may have multiple boxes and/or bags. Please be careful and accurate when picking up your order.
5. We have a nice selection of pickup locations available for the Yard Sale:
a. 7516 Meade St 15208 at the East End Food Coop in Point Breeze (pickup time from 430pm-6pm),
b. 7245 Noblestown Rd 15071 at Goose Creek Gardens in Oakdale (pickup time yet to be determined),
c. 4702 Kincaid St 15224 in Garfield (pickup starts at 3pm),
d. 90 Woodhaven Dr 15228 in Mt. Lebanon (pickup starts at 4pm),
e. 1607 King James Dr 15237 in Franklin Park (pickup starts at 330pm)
f. 108 Horizon Dr 15237 in Ross Township (pickup starts at 315pm),
g. 100 Watkins Ave 15202 in Bellevue (yet to be finalized), and
h. 1156 Gobblers Run Rd 15774 at Pucker Brush Farm in Shelocta (pickup starts at noon).
6. Once the orders are finalized, we will send you an itemized invoice via email. We will also send you a link to pay for your purchase via Google Checkout. Both of these invoices should arrive on Thursday 11/20/08, the day before the delivery. At that point, we ask that you either pay for your purchase with a credit card on Google Checkout or else send in a check to Penn's Corner. Either way, we ask that you finalize your payment before picking up your purchase. Feel free to contact us if you have concerns.
Well, I think that is it for now. I look forward to hearing from many of you. Remember, all items are limited quantity. First ordered, first served.
Thanks so much for continuing to support your local farmers. We hope you enjoy your purchases.
Have a great weekend.
Penn's Corner manager