Winter 2009 Yard Sale: order deadline 2/12
Good day, friends of Penn's Corner CSA.
Although we're still in the middle of a cold winter here in southwestern PA, we're happy to announce our Winter 2009 Yard Sale. Please find the order form that is attached here. Or, you can copy and paste the link:http://sfc.smallfarmcentral.com/dynamic_content/uploadfiles/26/PCFA%20Yard%20Sale%20022009%20product%20list.xls
There are a few details to keep in mind about the Yard Sale:
1. This is an a la carte sale with products from our Penn's Corner farmers. As a member of the 2008 or 2009 Penn's Corner CSA you are free to order produce and local foods from the Yard Sale. As a non CSA member, you are still able to purchase, however, there is a $5.00 delivery fee. We reserve the right to require a $20 minimum order for delivery.
2. Our order deadline is 9AM next Thursday, 2/12/08 (7 days from now).
3. Please follow the link to the Exel file and fill out the attached order form (including your name, email, and phone). Email the Excel file back to us at [email protected]. Feel free to make any clarifying remarks about your order (or send an itemized order) in your email.
4. Remember, if you order beef or pork, it will arrive fresh, not frozen. You may want to bring a cooler with you to the pickup. Depending on the size of your order, you may have multiple boxes and/or bags. Please be careful and accurate when picking up your order.
5. Our Yard Sale delivery day is Friday 2/20/08. At this point, we only have pickups at the locations listed below. However, we will consider any offers to host a delivery site for this event. If that happens, we will post the update on our website. You may also feel free to call or email to clarify any pickup logistics.
a. 7516 Meade St 15208 at the East End Food Coop in Point Breeze (pickup time from approximately 430pm-6pm, pickup directly from our delivery truck out in front of the store),
b. 7245 Noblestown Rd 15071 at Goose Creek Gardens in Oakdale (pickup time will be any time after the PCFA truck returns from the Point Breeze deliveries),
c. 4702 Kincaid St 15224 in Garfield (pickup starts at 4pm),
d. 1156 Gobblers Run Rd 15774 at Pucker Brush Farm in Shelocta (pickup starts at noon).
6. Once the orders are finalized, we will send you an itemized invoice via email or else at the time of delivery. We will also send you a link to pay for your purchase via Google Checkout. At that point, we ask that you either pay for your purchase with a credit card on Google Checkout or else send in a check to Penn's Corner. If possible, we ask that you finalize your payment before picking up your purchase. Feel free to contact us if you have concerns.
On a different note, don't forget to sign up for your 2009 CSA Share as well. There's less than a month left to receive the 3% discount for memberships paid in full by the end of February. In case you didn't hear, we also added a few new CSA pickup locations lately: Ross Township, Cranberry Township, and Regent Square. The Penn's Corner website has a map of all CSA locations. Let us know if you have any other suggestested sites!
Well, I think that is it for now. I look forward to hearing from many of you. Remember, all items are limited quantity. First ordered, first served.
Thanks so much for continuing to support your local farmers. We hope you enjoy your purchases.
Have a great weekend.
Penn's Corner manager